Re: B - pillar Badges

It's a MKII brown '85 B-plater, in a somewhat sorry state, cosmetically.
I don't really care about the colour of the rear badges, if they are
different. I've only ever seen one blue storm, but I thought the badges were
the same colour - black for the 'scirocco' and red/silver for the 'storm'.
The one I photographed was brown (& in totally stock showroom condition,
just a year or two ago) and the 'scirocco' badge came out really crap when
scanned - too little contrast - and the 'storm' one wasn't much better,
because I was too far away.  What I want is something I can get a clean
scanned image from so that I can get vector outlines to get new ones made.
Even B&W would be okay as size/resolution is more important. I'd be
interested in a close-up of the front badge as well, if you still have it.
I can send you back the soft-copy results if you want.

TIA,

Ewan Hopkins.