Re: bulb for key

> LIGHTED KEY!??!?!  Man do I feel jyped?
> Where might I obtain one of these?? is this a stealership item?

yes, the later Scirocco 16v came with this key.
The keys are still available at VW dealers here.
And as far as I know they're also still available in the USA.

The part nr is 191 837 202 or 191 837 202 A
that depends on the porofile of the needd key
BTW the part nr of the bulb is 903 145 01.

If you want a picture of it I can e-mail it to you.

Greetings
Dirk