Re: [OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy 2-28-01

On Sat, 6 Jan 2001 03:13:32 -0500 thescirocco@juno.com writes:
> I'm starting an Autotech Quaife group buy.
> I'll need to get an order of 5 or more to get these prices.

I have 8 committed, so far...

The order deadline for the Quaife deal is February 28th.

> 20% off Quaifes from Autotech.
>
> 020 and 02A Quaifes will be $796 plus shipping from Autotech.
$800 delivered for Scirocco listers, $820 delivered in California.

> I'm also selling the Peloquin shim kit for the 020, for $80 plus
> ~$10 shipping.
It is like the Velocity stage 2 kit that goes behind the CV flange...

I'm putting together an order of 5 or more, so that I can offer the kit
for $85 delivered.
Drop shipped single orders will be $80 plus [~] $10 shipping.

The kit consists of:

2 seals
2 snap rings
2 bolts