Re: ND '01 - eastern presence

If the ND show isn't on an autocross weekend, I'm thinking of heading
that way this year.  I would assume a caravan would be coming thru Salt
Lake City on I-80.  That would be fun to join!  Maybe I'll have the
roofless Rocco from NY out here by then.  Nah, probably not.  :-)  Hey,
maybe this caravan will provide me the opportunity for someone to drive
the thing out here for me!  Heh!

Mike