RE: 16V 1.8 Cam Question

Another reason to go for Neuspeeds Euro 16v cam is the cam cain gear is
already on it, the others you have to press your old one off and press it
on your new cam....

Eric

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Shannon Fenton wrote:

> I hate to say it but...Neuspeed. Autotech has a pretty crappy rep and the
> one thing I bought from them was crap. One thing to consider is the
> Euro/Neuspeed cam is 250degrees and the 16V exhaust cam flipped backwards is
> 253(?). Someone know exactly what the exhaust cam is?
> I have the Neuspeed cam and am very happy with it.
>
> Shannon Fenton
> Telecom Resource Management
> Desk 206.266.6736
> Cell 206.953.6170
> Pager 206.541.7831
> http://internal.amazon.com/it/infrastructure/telecom/
> www.amazon.com

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox