Re: [OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:50:55 -0500 thescirocco@juno.com writes:

>> I don't eat corn flakes but thanks for asking.
>I have a cereal bowl that I can sell you...

But I_don't_eat_cereal.

><snip>
>> I don't have a problem with Peter selling items either. I was simply
>> asking him what was up. Ive seen his many posts and for the most
>> part, he offers up helpful info but at the same time, almost always
>>offers whatever parts are needed for sale.

>Is there something wrong with that?

Yes if you are a company. (Which you never answered BTW.) You don't see
Tim or Potterman selling their parts on the list. They post, but don't
sell which is how it should be and as I recall, was the list rules unless
they have changed yet again. if that's is the case then it should be OK
for ND, Virtual World, Adirondack, rapid Parts, Parts Place (haha),
VWVortex, Velocity and everybody else to post massive ads on the list.
(AKA SPAM.)

Is that what you want?

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!