Tach gage face reversible?

I bought a white guage face set (Hi Brett!) a long time ago that I am finally getting around to installing.

Because I reallize my level of grace and competence is going to make this a challenge for me, I am curious whether I can just flip the tach face over and install tye new sticker to the blank side?

That way if I ever want to go back to black, or if I screw up, I'll have my good original face available.

Also I am considering just making the tach face white and leaving the speedo black, to make it easier to read at a glance (I switch between cars a lot, speedo/tach placement is not standard...). Anybody know why I wouldn't want to?

Cheers,

Christian
87 16V