Holland trip and customs

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel">http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
> </A>
> > '84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
> > '84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
> > '77-Rabbit - project
> > '80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow,
> turbo,
> > 6 speed, widebody?)
> >

> Okay, I'll look into 50mm intakes,  European
> headlights, fog light switches, Eurocurved
> distributors (8v) Eurolean turn signals (What's with
> those?) and tail lights, plus Euro intake cams for
> the
> 16v. Is all this stuff only available in Europe?
> Just
> hoping the US dollar might do better over there.
>
> =====
> Jorel Jackson
> 1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos
> 2000 Neon ES

> http://photos.yahoo.com/
>
> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe
> send
> .
> be
> send
> majordomo@scirocco.org

Not sure how much I can carry, but I will keep my eyes
open. I also worry about customs, me coming through
with all these parts, switches headlights, etc. Last
time in Europe I think the English thought I was
somthing suspiscious. I also see difficulties with me
walking into a parts place and asking for all this
stuff. I do not speak Dutch, only a very small amount
of German and French. My wife speaks Dutch of course,
but she is no motorhead, although she can put
windshield wiper fluid in her car—maybe a good sign.

I wrote down what you wanted...

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos