Wilwood calipers on MK1?

Has anybody installed Wilwood calipers on a MK1? I was thinking about probably putting on Dynalite calipers on my '81 S and am trying to find a company that already makes brackets for the A1. If there aren't any available, does anybody have experience making brackets for this? If I end up having to make them, then I'll probably make them to work with the 10.1" rotors so as to be able to run 14" wheels for autox. Dynalite's are only $ 80 through Summit and would pretty cool.

Kris Rayner
'81 Scirocco S
'89 GTI 16v