RE: Bilstein Shocks [add-on question]

<SniP>
Also, the recommendation to replace control arm bushings and ball joints is
a good one.  Since you're significantly stiffening the ride, you need good
bushings, or you'll beat your old ones to death in a little while.
<UnSniP>

How can tell when they're shot, is it a subtle handling difference that will
all of a sudden break one day, can I visually inspect them somehow?

I ask because my 'Rocco was lowered before I bought her and I have no
earthly idea if anything was done 'correctly' as per everyone's suggestions
on this subject.

Please offer guidance.....I am a willing study.

Thanx,
Dan