Re: Seattle Area Tuning Shops?

Bellevue Motorsports lost their lease and the owner has since retired. No
help there. Keep in mind VW tuning shop does not equal aftermarket parts
supplier. I work @ Bug Aid in Seattle and we some cool stuff and can get
anything you want aftermarket wise at a killer price. We do a significant
amount of custom stuff too. Depends on what you are looking for.

And for you skeptics: No, I dont work on the air-cooled ones (save for
carburetor tuning).

>I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good VW tuning or parts supply
>shops in the Seattle area.  I'm going there this weekend, and will have
>a chance to do some shopping.  The only one I know of is Bellevue Motor
>Sports.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  TIA.
>--
>Steve Roth
>

>--
>Email LIST problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send