Fw: headlight bulb ?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: headlight bulb ?

I don't know what kind of help this will be, but I have a set in my Roc that I got off of eBay.  And I see them up there all the time by the same guy.  He is located in Singapore (I think) and only accepts cash, however, he was good for the product.  These lights are WHITE compared to the factory headlights, and diamond blue one's in my other car.  His email address is jus4sam@yahoo.com, and I think the bulbs were $20 a set.  I am sending a carbon copy to him as well so if any of you guys email him, he will expect it.  Nice guy, and pleasant to work with.  The H4 bulbs have been in the Euro lights on my car for about a year now.  HTH

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL
-
-
-
I would like to know if anybody on the list knows of any H4 type bulbs
that would give off that HID type light.  I'm not really interested in
those icy blue bulbs.  any help would be appreciated