RE: back in Mars red (well, orange actually)

Rocco Phil wrote:
"All hail Mars Red!!!"

I'll second that :-)

The way I got mine from hazy orange back to Mars Red was TR3 (blue and
silver can).
Most auto suppliers carry it. Just use it sparingly it is very abrasive (I
wouldn't reccomend it on clearcoats).
It took me two passes to get the shine back and then I used a combination of
other McGuire (sp?) products and finaly a 3M carnuba paste wax.
Quite a few people have asked if it had been re-painted, I just smile and
say "nope that's 19yr old paint".
Welcome back Drew,
GL

Randy B
81 (Mars red) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver