Re: headlight bulb ?

bigslynk@onebox.com writes:

I would like to know if anybody on the list knows of any H4 type bulbs
that would give off that HID type light.  I'm not really interested in
those icy blue bulbs.  any help would be appreciated

I know you said you didn't want the blue ones, but this sort of covers 90% of
the "HID look" bulbs out there. So you know, PIAA's cost about $85-90 a pair
and don't last as long as OE bulbs.

http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/info/blue_bulbs/

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)