Re: Bilstein Shocks

I got my Bilsteins at shox.com at, IIRC, Peter
(sciroccoparts) recommendation.  I got the HD's, some
like the Sports.  It was the best $$ I found after
checking around.  Maybe carparts.com can do better if
you get one of their coupon numbers sometimes floating
around.

I also got 2nd had Autotech strut bearings from Peter.
 Well worth it (even if new), IMO.  Your stock ones
won't last with the Bilsteins & stiff springs, they'll
separate (top plate comes up about 3/4" above the
rubber donut, ask me how I know).

Bilsten front strut inserts don't require bumpstops,
they're built-in.  The rears do.  If your old ones are
good, they may be able to be swapped over, but these
things are so cheap you might as well put new ones on.

Good luck, JFDI, you'll love them.

Ron