Re: Relaying Headlights AGAIN!!

Actually I was posting this as a quick test to tell the difference between
non-relayed and what the relayed version of your headlights would look like.
Just take a fairly heavy gauge wire, bare both ends, and stick one end into
the connector (on the backside you can get it in far enough to touch the
connector) then with the car running and lights on touch the other end on
the battery.  I think you will be delightfully surprised.  Really made a
difference on my 90/130 bulbs!!!  As far as the ground wire is concerned, it
is probably a good idea but I don't believe the ground wires are very long
at all since they ground to the body right there by the light.  So it may
not make much difference but might be a good idea.  HTH!!!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco

P.S.  Happy and safe New Year to all!!!