Re: one more week & price?

--- Colonel Lightning <lightning4eva@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Anyone know how much the heater and a/c controls are
> at dealerships? Every *&^%in' time i bid for it on
> ebay, i get outbid, and the person raises the price to
> over $50.  It's really starting to get to me.  Are
> they really worth that much?

Don't ASK how much they are at the dealer...    it's an
EXTREMELY costly item for what it actually is.  I can check
when I get home Tuesday if I have one available.  (Jim
Jarrett throws a decent New Year's party. :) )

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin