[mk2] more option info

  again, good new and bad. for those who are keeping track, 462 and 573
are power mirrors and air conditiong (though i don't know which). the
only bad part is that these aren't the codes listed in the hatch of the
car. in my haste to report that i got option codes from the dealer, i
neglected to compare the info i had with the new info i received. hence,
vw has different option codes for the cars, other than what's listed in
out hatches. in fact, all three of my sciroccos seem to have eight codes
each. my conjecture is that the hatch options numbers changed from year
to year, but vw had static numbers in the computer. don't know why
(maybe a check on the model year). so what does this all mean? a couple
things, actually.
  does anyone have the list of options that was posted to the list a
little while ago from someone who gleaned it off the etka cd? if so,
please e-mail me that privately with 'etka option codes' as the subject.
  the search is still on. to pull all this together, we'll have to get
the option code numbers from the hatch and put it together the hard way.
still, with having this new info from the dealer, at least we'll know
what options are present on our cars for sure.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com