Re: Grrr! Clutch cable pulling through bulkhead (RHD)

The master cylinder assembly etc is in the same place on RHD - We have a
linkage going across the bulkhead from the pedal to the servo

The clutch cable pulling through is a very common fault on RHD as it wasn't
designed originally to take it. Every RHD Scirocco i know (except mine
strangely) has suffered this and its a PITA.

Stuart - Someone out there does a repair kit for exactly this but i'm sorry
i don't know who.

The linkage for the brakes is why you will often see people bitching greatly
about the brakes on all A1 chassis RHD cars - They are the same - 2 inches
of travel prior to any braking

Andy