From: Foxx (in a box) [mailto:foxxinabox@core.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 12:26 PM
To: george brent
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: "Back-up lights vs. front motor mount" problem

> Any suggestions on what to do about that? (I have had a couple of
instances
> already where I was unsafe because I was backing up but my back-up lights
> were not on).

  only real option is to replace the switch (VW 191919823). it's around
$20. i've had to do this on both my '85 and '86 and will probably have
to do it on my '87 in the near future sometime.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.