From: drew [mailto:drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 10:59 AM
To: Foxx (in a box)
Cc: scirocco list
Subject: Re: [eng] crankshaft q

This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached message.
If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then
open it using a viewer that can display the original character set.

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.