Re: OT: add beer get misty eyed...

For shame!  Letting a woman come between you and your car???  I tell my
women, "Listen up missy!  This is my car and I'll do what I please to it!
 Why don't you get yer bitch-ass back in the garage and lay on another
coat of wax?!?"...it's not too long after that and they leave...and take
some of my shit with 'em.
I think I have the solution!  Get myself a woman that owns a Scirocco!
('cause I ain't changin')  Think there are any Scirocco owning sugar
momma's out there?

Eric "my way or the highway" Ellis
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/