OT: add beer get misty eyed...

On this evening.
I look out upon my new love...
a 16v white beauty.
every buzz, creak and groan tell me she's gettin on in age.

Potterman comes to the rescue.
  a part here, a bushing there.

She moans for the new bits to be installed.
   but alas. she must wait. for the other jealous woman (my wife) demands
      attention first.

My new love awaits.
  patiently... getting everjealous by the day...
       "well, If a make enough noise I cannot be ignored,
             and drops a muffler connection"

Soon my love I tell her.
 soon. Guilty i feel. new bits, less creaks and groans.

Together we soon will be feeling as new as ever.

.... oh well at least I can make her look good by replacing parts.

an old fat bastard like me must be content with being ...

......  Dead Sexy!....
(shameless plug from Austin powers II)

wheee. vroom vroom. a broken muffler is a boat load of fun!!!