RE: Finding Friends

Sounds like there's a few people with ties to Florida, but not too many
actually *in* Florida. If people want to pick a date to do a Florida
"migration", I'm all for it! I'd probably recommend late fall or winter, of
course.

Cincy is great, but I'd love the opportunity to *not* drive way North to
hang out with Scirocco people.

Neal