Re: Junkyard Joneses of the Day!! YEAH!!! (long)

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:01:23 -0500, RoccoPhil said:

> Ok, this has been a great day at the junkyard.  This little story should
>  encourage you who haven't ever gone to a pic-n-pull to give it a whirl.
<HUMOUNGOUS SNIP>

	You know I used to look up to you... Now I hate you....

last time I went hunting for scirocco part in Dallas area... did 23 .. TWENTY
THREE Scarp yards.. found ONE scirocco... rotten to the bone, with a rattle
snake nest under teh driver seat (which what I was seeking in teh first
place... 30 mins of finding proper large stick to scare snakes (4 of them) out
(it was september) and finally got my seat... 5$

I am working franticly in Canada on my scirocco, cause I can cross the street
to get used parts .... in texas... better chance getting anything NON_VW
related than finding one.
--
Patrick Bureau
'85 Scirocco