Re: [Re: Scirocco.org a club?]

"Jason" <jason87vw@nac.net> wrote:
LOL! or...The same scene occurs, we walk in and the REAL Hell's Angels kick
the living snot out of us, and we are forced to drive away in our
underwear...

Maybe we could find somehwere to do the Friday the Thirteenth thing that  all
the bikers do here in Port Dover, every Friday the 13th. Started as a close
knit group in a bar deciding to get together on the next Friday the 13th, now
it shuts the town down, it is incredible- the roar of all those Harleys (and a
few distinctive air cooled VW trikes) All the gangs and "enthusiasts" (mainly
Doctors and Lawyers in leather) in one place - No publicity needed, whenever
the calendar is right, they all head for Dover. Police would need to keep an
eye on any suspicious looking Honda owners looking for trouble...