RE: [Scirocco Turbo] 11.1 Second Quarter Mile

That is Mr. Kevin Black. His car runs a Boge Turbo shock from my old Rabbit
GTI (pre-WarPig) which I'm very sure is the key to his speed. Everyone
believes me, right?

Seriously, though, he's running an cross flow 8v 2.0l motor, big turbo, and
an air/water intercooler that drinks ice water. In fact, he's got a big tub
of the stuff (and dry ice to keep it cold) in place of his passenger's seat.
However, the car is entirely street legal and is driven daily.

I'd like to see Kevin competing at Waterfest but I think he'll be at Atco
Raceway that weekend for the Pan American Nationals.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
1 Liberty Plaza, 20th Floor