From: SCIROKN@cs.com [mailto:SCIROKN@cs.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 10:31 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: #!$*head owners (sorry)

My apologies to all who don't have the funds to fix their rides that may be a
little rough around the edges and may have found my comments offensive.
Considering the age and going price of these cars most of the ones I see are
being driven by young kids who's idea of lowering a car means stickin 13x10
wheels on it that stick out 4" beyond the fenders and then have the kahoneys
to put a Neuspeed sticker and a coffee can tip on the back.
Jon Palm
88 16v
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.