RE: [Mk1gti] Waterfest "triathlon" competition

Ray Aguilar wrote:
> Hey, Scott. This will give a good reason to go to N.Y. this year but I'm
> inexperienced at this kind of stuff. More info might help. Wouldn't mind
> driving to N.Y. in my little monster though!

Who needs experience when you're on a mission to have *fun*? The desire to
enjoy yourself is the main requirement for this. I've got a few business
reasons for doing this but other than that it is purely for the enjoyment of
organizing something wild. What type of information would you like to have?
Right now is the stage where I'm taking ideas -not giving any final decision
on anything.

What do *you* think makes sense? Btw, your 2.2l 16v scream machine sounds
like exactly what a decent tuner should associate themselves with. I could
imagine a little sponsorship for your "little monster". :^) But now we're
getting ahead of ourselves...
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region