RE: [Tech, not specifically Roc]Running a compression test

Have you tried to screw the gauge into the head yet?  My Honda CX500 I
recently got rid of had 12mm spark plug holes, and I was unable to find
anyone who could sell me an adapter for my gauge to fit.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0