Re: good news and some really bad news..

yeah, when i had my 280z i went to some of those pick and pulls - all the
good stuff was always picked! the one in oakland was definitely an
interesting joint...

i'm thinking now.. i need some new door locks, rear defroster switch,
parking brake assembly?, and of course, the engine mounts.

well, i think in the meantime i'll go with the engine mount since it's
pretty critical. i'll give you a holler this week.

thanks!
dave

At 12:53 PM 2/25/01 -0800, T Berk wrote:

>I have a new unused front mount while the trans gets some r&r (have you
>yet heard of the Potter-man? <http://www.parts4vws.com>), and I might
>have the hose you need BUT you should become aware (if you are not
>already) or the existence of the many Pick-n-Pull yards around in the SF
>Bay Area. There is one in Oaktown near 74th or so, there is one in
>Hayward/ Newark - Mowrey off of 880, across Cherry, ther e is one in SJ
>down Monterey (South, south 1st St.). You can yank what you need out of
>an old car in the lot, prob Rabbit stuff will work just fine.
>
>If you like, we can go together- 650 322-2942 or page me @ 650 335-0256.
>
>TBerk
>I'll be out in the driveway. :)

Check your own email with your wireless web phone! Sign up now at
http://www.2301.com!  It's fast and easy!