Re: [Scirocco Fantasy - let's go back in time..]

  Yes, I have the original paperworks buried somewhere, along with every
maintenance receipt.

  I can't even remember how much I paid exactly, I think it was in the
neighbourhood of 13K Canadian, Bronze Grey Metallic, Black leather,
heated electric side mirrors, electric windows and antenna ...

  Years later, I went to complain to my dealer how unreliable the car
was, the driver side Window and the electric antenna gave up after 11
years at the same time. He smiled and told me he could all fix it for
some $800 Canadian in parts, plus labour and taxes. My current garage
sold me the window parts for $90, used.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS