Scirocco.org: Local chapters?

Ryan McCarthy said:
>> Has anyone ever thought of starting local chapters of scirocco.org? I think
>>  that would be a great way of bringing this club into the "real world", so to
>>  speak. Local members could meet on a much more frequent basis than just
>>  national events. I think we would all benefit from a regular "meeting of the
>>  minds". Just something I'm throwing out. (Donning fireproof jumpsuit for the
>>  barrage of flames that may ensue)

Well there is ClubVAC (Volkswagen/Audi Coupe) that has a number of
NY-metro area and MD folks involved. We get together every now and then
and maintain an email list like Scirocco.org. Scirocco.org members, Rob
Murphy and I are both part of that clan.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!