TSR Linkage Kits - Ready for orders!

Ready to start accepting money for TSR linkage
kits...sorry it't been awhile but I had some checking
to do.

Here's the facts!

Price:
$56 first kit
$50 every kit thereafter
Price includes including shipping to your US door!
Canadians, we'll work something out, it will be a
little more.

Schedule:
Order deadline, incl. payment: Friday April 13 2001
Expected shipment from Ohio: Friday May 18 2001

Application:  A1, A2, and early A3 (rod-shift)

What is is/does:  Provides threaded rods with steel
spherical end joints.  Adds some adjustability to your
linkage and greatly improves feel.  Is very slightly
heavier than stock.

What it is not:
-A short-shift kit, although one can be applied.
-A weighted shifter, alhough one can be applied.

Photos:
http://www.dubsquad.org/tsr.html

What I'm doing:  Arranging a deal with Tim Stiles,
owner of TSR.  I'll collect names and money, purchase
the parts, and bring them home with me from the UK
(where I'll be on vacation).  Then I'll mail them out
USPS Priority w/ signature verification.  This is in
the interest of getting the parts here as cheaply as
possible for all concerned.

What I'm not doing:
-'Selling' or warranting the parts (TSR is)
-making a profit (although I have done some
"protection" in the price, since I feel Dan sorta got
the short end last time)
-providing return service if you don't like them

I will however work with any and every buyer to
achieve satisfaction with the delivered parts.

What I need:
-Your "real" name! Not your posting name!
-shipping address
-quantity of each application (A1, A2/A3)
-Money!:
PayPal to rapieper@yahoo.com (add 2.5% if via credit
card), or,
MO or cashier's check to:

Ron Pieper
4841 Imperial Drive
Hamilton, OH 45011

Provide your email address with any check/MO mailed to
me!

Any questions, ask away!

Ron