Re: where and when is cruise to ND from LA area

Yarrow Thorne wrote:

> I need to get directions and basic info on when you guys are planning on
> leaving for ND I'd like to meet up and drive north with all of you and the
> rocco's from the west. I've never been near LA so please help!
> I'm coming from the east

We will be departing from a yet-to-be-determined starting point in Orange
County (perhaps my place as several out-of-towners will be staying here)
on Friday morning, at least that's the current plan.  We will be heading
up the coast.  You could hook up with us down here, or meet us along the
way.

More details should be emerging shortly.. stay tuned.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0