Re: Oily stuffs (sorta)

In a message dated 2/23/01 3:47:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cory.Langford@icbc.com writes:

<< Someone else may know better, but I think they came stock on every 1.8L
 engine.  So all you have to do is hit a wrecker and ask for one out of a
 blown engine head and they should pretty much give it away (I am sure they
 don't sell a whole lot of them). >>

  Here's irony; I bought one from a yard for $5 a few years back. Only
problem was it had a broken (tab/ear/flange?) that it sits on top of
everything with, not that it affected anything. Last year I bought a new one
for my 'rocco (just in case) and kept the old one if someone might be looking
for one for the same reason I did, but since it never really came up I tossed
it in November....

Carl (no really hon, I NEED to keep these old parts, someone else might need
it!)
77rocco
89fox