From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Shawn C Meze
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 6:49 AM
To: tpiwonka@austin.rr.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: too loud

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:45:34 -0800 "robert" <tpiwonka@austin.rr.com>
writes:

>Hello I just signed up on the list and wanted to ask a quick question.
>Thinking of getting the TT race header and cat back with dynomax ultra
>flow, simply wondering how you would compare the sound to stock.
>Too loud or just right.
>TRP

It will be louder than the stock unit. I run without a cat and im only
getting 88db MAX at the autox. (legal limit is 95 on the street. Not that
its enforced legally.)
Its quiet around town for the most part. When you open it up you
definately hear it.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!