From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Wing Gee
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 10:51 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: ceramic coating pistons?

would ceramic coating the pistons be any useful? i question this because
since my engine is going into pieces, it's one of those, "you might as well
change" kinda things.but i dunno how well it would work, since it gets so
hot in there, i dunno if any kind of coating would handle the heat. What do
you guys think?
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region