Engine Spec. Question.

Title: Engine Spec. Question.

  I am doing some planning on my '82 rebuild (yes I still have the '79 on the go and the '86 is almost done).

  I was thinking of trying the Audi 3a 2L engine in this one, and I was wondering if any one had any info, or a site I could check out on specs for this engine.

  I know many people have done it before, and I have heard on a Scirocco, most people use the engine complete (head, intake man. etc) and get very decent performance out of it.  Any thoughts on this?  Is the head good, or is the 83 solid big valve better?

  Thanks

Cory Langford