Re: [eng] injector o-ring replacement

Anyone think of boiling water, putting a glass container full of fuel into
the boiling water (AFTER it's off the stove!), and warming the fuel up?
Might take a few gos, but it should warm the fuel up.

-Phil Kerschner
'85 Scirocco (the Loyal One)
'87 Scirocco (sickee)
'87 Scirocco 16V (BIG ol' project)