Scirocco / Cincy 2k+1 video, was Re: Scirocco Video's anyone have any?

--- Dan Kraus <dirtbike@warwick.net> wrote:
> List,
>

>        I was wondering if anyone had any video tapes of
> Scirocco gatherings, or shows. Would like to start a
> collection. All I have is the '98 Seattle Cruise-out
>
> Thanks,
> Dan Kraus :-)

Dan,

I have a tape worth of Cincy video, from '98 and '99. (Yes,
there was a '98, like 5-6 cars?  Poor Verne / Mad Bastard!)
 I don't think I have a copy of anything that was taken for
'00 though...  Mr. Jarrett?  (Perhaps bring the original to
the super-secret Cincy 2k+1 strategy meeting this weekend
so I can snag a copy?  Note to self: check to make sure I
don't already have it!)

Maybe this year we could finally edit together a Cincy 2k+1
tape from all video cameras present?  I'd want to work from
the *original* footage though, which would require leaving
it here to be mailed back with your copy of the finished
video.  Any comments on this?

You are coming to Cincy this year, right Dan?  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian