From: Randy Block [mailto:RandyB@E-Risk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 1:34 PM
To: 'aaron@makuta.com'
Cc: 'scirocco-l@scirocco.org'
Subject: RE: ['87 16v] recommended oil filters?

One word...

Mecca

You put it together, you take it apart, you know what's in it.
And you don't have to keep buying oil filters.
Pegasus Racing sells them along with almost all race parts suppliers.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver