Re: [engine] Oil in 16V distributor

<snip>

> Seriously, I'm interested in what the deal is with
> the distributor.  Too bad
> you didn't do the electrical cleaning before you
> cleaned the distributor, or
> vice-versa.  Then you'd be able to separate what did
> what.

Actually, FWIW, I was tipped off to clean electrical
conns because the previous day, when it was running
bad cold and warm, I sorta tweaked all the connectors,
removing those I could easily do and inspecting.  They
looked clean and uncorroded, but when I fired it back
up it was near-right again, launching the
clean-and-grease task, which made it better still.

> You cheapass.    8>P

HEY!...what you callin' me?!

=====
Ron
'87 16V (Victor, the Famous Cheap Scirocco - ausgezeichnet!  unglaublich!)
'93 Cab (Teufelhasen, soon for sale)
many, many, miles and busted knuckles on seven more past watercooleds...