Re: OT My friends' cool car club web site

Defineately rice-a-roni site and the site does look nice, but the
descriptions of the cars look exactly like that of the dealer brochures.
Why are they at a car show?  Notice the Avengers suspension?  Dreamspeed!!
Hee hee.  Way too many jokes to be made of that name but the one that is
obvious is 'He is dreamin to go fast in that thing!'  Sorry, but I haven't
been beat on the street yet with my Rabbit and I have a hard time getting
any Honda to take me on.  Maybe I need a wing and a big tip before they'll
challenge me.  Anyway, a direct reflection of our society.  Can't be
creative with the older cars so go buy a new one (go into debt) and put as
many hp sucking body parts on as possible!!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco