observations and impressions part1- Head rebuild

Just a few things (car in question is a 1987 16V, sunroof for extra weight,
2L, no A/C, stock otherwise)
1. From the teardown of the 1.8 head (unknown kms)- Exhaust valves have a
groove worn in them though guides test out within acceptable tolerances.
Intake look new, all including guides are getting replaced. Old springs have
lost 38% of there sproing, on average, compared with the new OEM ones.
Titanium retainers have a mass of 10.83g vs 18.75 for degreased stock ones,
57.7% the mass. Helps to be a science teacher and be friends with the auto
teacher;) My class is going to be real sick of automotive physics. I'm sending
this in a few parts since my connection keeps getting cut off and I'm sick of
retyping it. sorry.