Re: [eng] injector o-ring replacement

I hold the o-rings in my hand for a while to warm them up and make them
more pliable.  Then I bitch and moan for two days 'till my thumbs feel
better.  The will roll over the "hat" and properly rotate once into
position in their groove once up there if you warm 'em up.  I was once
told to microwave a cup of water and drop the little bastards in there,
but opted not to because we all know what happens to the fuel system when
moisture is introduced!

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/ (getting worked on)