Re: ['87 16v] recommended oil filters?

I, for one, don't believe that auto manufacturers
always go for the "best."  They go for the cheapest
supplier who meets their criteria for specification
and delivery...not the one with the best product.

Therefore, I value the educated opinions of educated
individuals.  This guy had done some nice homework:

http://members.nbci.com/minimopar/oilfilterstudy.html

Ergo, Purolator for me!

Ron