Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 11:08 AM
Subject: Engine Transplant....

Hello,

I have been looking for an engine transplant for the old tired 1.6L I have in my '82.  I have gone over many options and decided a 16V was too much work to convert fuel system, etc. (I am a bit lazy)

I would like a 2.0L and I have seem the Audi 3A engine should drop in with the current CIS system with out any difficulty.  Anyone know what models/years this 4 cyl engine was produced in?

Anyone ever try to fit a 5 cyl in?  Are they that much longer?

Cory Langford
Sr. Telecommunication Analyst
Telecommunications Infrastructure Support
Insurance Corporation of British Columbia