Re: Vr6 GTI impressions

I think its going to cost more than $3000 to get 340HP from a VR6 or any VW
motor for that matter .
One exception being a short lived large injection of NOS motor.(I have
actually considered doing this to clean out my garage a little)
One other thing I just learned about the "drive by wire" cars is that if you
want to race it other than drag good luck . Guess what , you cant use the
brake and accelerator at the same time !!! Dont just take my word for it go
down to the dealer and try it for yourself .

Jasin
only need 4