RE: OT - Job Search

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, BHonnold wrote:

> GO WEST YOUNG MAN
>
> Don't limit yourself to the drugdery and depression of the east.  Float your
> resume and come West to the land of perpetual sun and rust free Sciroccos in
> California.

They may be rust free out there but too many of the people out there are
brain-free(tm) and many a nice rocco has been turned into a twisted
hunk-o-metal, hooptie mobile, rusted surfer junk, or as was seen in the
yard recently bumperstickerized punk wannbe mobileized...,

No Im not bitter or anything. Just was almost run over WAAAYYY too many
times out in the land of the perpetual sun. by morons running __bald__
tires and it start to rain.

Oh dont forget to tell him that if he wants to make a decent living he
needs to multiply his current salary by 1.5 to make up for all the taxes
the freeloaders are milking from him.

Bitter party of one.
Libertarian, who missed the QCOM internal stock offering. (left to goto
school) and is now a broke ass grad student instead of a rich ass punk
living on da beach soaking up da rays.

(note this is a bit of HUMOR though the part about the salary is
nearly true)